17 Demotivating Factors ! Beware !
Many times we notice that people get demotivated by many factors. In the search of this, I found some of the factors which make people demotivated. I hope you will be far from such “–“ negative factors.
1. Unfair Criticism.
2. Negative Criticism.
3. Public humiliation.
4. Rewarding the non-performer which can be de-motivating for the performer.
5. Failure or fear of failure.
6. Success which leads to complacence.
7. Lack of direction.
8. Lack of measurable objectives.
9. Low self-esteem.
10. Lack of priorities.
11. Negative self-lack.
12. Office Politics
13. Unfair Treatment.
15. Poor Standards.
16. Frequent Change.
17. Responsibility without Authority.
It is not compulsory that if a man is satisfied means he is motivated, sometimes people starts satisfying themselves in small.