B.A. Additional History 1st year for Foundation of Indian Culture
BA- ADDITIONAL HISTORY, YEAR- 1
FOUNDATION OF INDIAN CULTURE
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the salient features of Indian philosophy.
2. Describe the philosophical thoughts of the veda shamhitas.
3. Explain the basic conception of Buddhism and state its Arysatyas and eight pddpath.
4. Explain the atomic theory of the vaisheshika philosophy.
5. Explain the syadavad of jainism.
6. Explain the meaning of the world ‘Sankhya’ and give an idea of the elements accepted by it.
7. Describe the hedonistic principles of the Charvak Philosophy.
8. Write short notes : (any two)
(1) Philosophy of upnisada
(2) Bhaktiyoga of the Bhagvad Gita
(3) The theory of purnayoga of Shri Arvinda
(4) The patanjalis theory of yoga
(5) The philosophy of Nyaya.
Note: Above B.A. Additional History 1st year for Foundation of Indian Culture has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!