B.A. (Education) 1st year Sample Paper for Sociology- Principles of Sociology
BACHELOR OF ARTS (EDUCATION), YEAR-I
SOCIOLOGY-PRINCIPLES OF SOCIOLOGY
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the influence of Industrial revolution on sociological thought of Marx, Weber and Durkheim?
2. Explain how theory and paradigm are used as tools for understanding the society?
3. Explain the relationship between social reality and symbolic universe?
4. Discuss Comets evolutionary scheme for the progression of society?
5. What does Radcliff –Brown mean by dynamic continuity?
6. Differentiate between legal and Political Sovereignty?
7. What is the relationship between society and democracy?
8. Write a short note on self-concept of identity?
9. What are the basic modes in which the family socializes gender behavior?
Note: Above B.A. (Education) 1st year Sample Paper for Sociology- Principles of Sociology has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!