B.A. Fashion Technology 1st year Sample Paper for Introduction to Yarn Craft
BACHELOR OF ARTS (FASHION TECHNOLOGY), SEMESTER-I, YEAR-1
INTRODUCTION TO YARN CRAFT
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Classify different types of yarn?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of blending?
3. What are the types of Blending available in the market?
4. Write short note on spinning?
5. Explain the process of weaving? Also identify various weaves?
6. What is knitting?
7. Differentiate between Integrated Composite yarns, Cover spun yarns, Selfil yarns.
8. Write short notes on
Conventional Spinning: Blow room, Carding, Doubling, Combing, Drafting, Roving, Spinning; Modern Spinning: Open-end Spinning, Friction Spinning, Self twist Spinning, Electro static Spinning, Vortex Spinning, Air jet Spinning, Twist less Spinning; Chemical Spinning: Wet Spinning, Dry Spinning, Melt Spinning, Bicomponent Spinning, Biconstituent Spinning, Film splitting ;
9. Define yarn number system?
Note: Above B.A. Fashion Technology 1st year Sample Paper for Introduction to Yarn Craft has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!