B.A History 1st year Sample Paper of History of India up to C.AD 650-1550
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HISTORY), YEAR – I HISTORY OF INDIA UP TO C.AD 650-1550
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a note on Literature- rise and growth of regional languages of Sultanate Period.
- Write a note on Mahammad Ghuri.
- Write a note on Iltutmish.
- Analyze the main features of the Bhakti Movement. How far the teaching of Kabir, Nanak and Chaitanya were successful in influencing the contemporary Indian Society?
- What led to the rise of the Vijayanagar kingdom? Give a brief description of the history of the Vijayanagar Empire.
- Write the main causes of downfall of Sultana.
- Analyze the main features of the Sufism.
- Describe the History of Bengali from 1227 to 1266.
- Describe the Urbanization, technology and agricultural production.
NOTE: Above sample paper for B.A History 1st year of History of India up to C.AD 650-1550 has been created after reviewing various universities question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, teachers’ notes etc. for better results.
We wish you best of luck for upcoming examinations.