Elementary Computer Applications B.A History 2nd Year Sample Question Paper
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HISTORY), YEAR- 2
Elementary Computer Applications
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What are the different developments in various generations of computers? Give a brief history of a microprocessor development.
- What do you mean by the logic gates? What are the different types of logic gates were used?
- What is an operating system? What are the types of Operating Systems? What do you mean by Batch Operating System?
- What do you mean by an internet? What are the [protocols used in an internet? Give a brief introduction to each protocol.
- What is “Microsoft Word”? How to open a Microsoft word? Explain how to create a file in a Microsoft word?
- What do you mean by the presentation package? Describe the Normal screen view of the Editor?
- What do you mean by video conferencing? What are the components of a video conferencing equipment?
- What do you mean by Multimedia? What are the applications of Multimedia in different field?
- What is an E-cash system? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
NOTE: Above sample paper for B.A History 2nd year of Elementary Computer Applications has been created after reviewing various universities question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, teachers’ notes etc. for better results.
We wish you best of luck for upcoming examinations.