B.Sc Fashion Designing Sample Paper for Garment Manufacturing 5th Sem/3rd year
Bachelor of Science commonly known as B.Sc is a 3 year Science course conducted by various universities. B.Sc course is done after the completion of the school. Only Science Stream students can choose these. In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc (Master of Science) .
Following sample paper for B.Sc 5th semester / 3rd year is an example of model question paper for Network Management. This paper for BBA students is of 60 marks. There are 5 questions you need to attempt. The 3rd question has 6 question out of which you have to solve any 3 questions. Each of the questions in this B.Sc Fashion Designing question paper of Garment Manufacturing carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fashion Designing question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. FASHION DESIGNING, 5 SEM/3YEAR
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. (a) Fill in the blanks.
(i) ……….. is one of the fabric inspection system.
(ii) ABC analysis is used in …….
(iii) Market down is the difference between ……….. and ……..
(iv) Fashion trends are influenced by……….., ……….. and ……….. .
(v) Standard time for a particular job is fixed by conducting ……….. .
(vi) ……….. is a motion study.
(vii) ……….. is a sewing aid.
(viii) Speculative buying is adopted for……….. products.
(ix) Volume of production is affected by ……….. .
(x) ……….. marker planning gives more marker efficiency.
(b) Answer any ONE question. (1 × 5 = 5)
(i) Operators rating. (ii) Care labeling. (iii) Packing methods in apparel industry.
2. Write short notes on any FIVE of the following :
(i) LTPD. (ii) Quality circle. (iii) Pricing policies. (iv) Time and motion study.
(v) Merchandising. (vi) ERP. (vii) Wash care labels.
3. Answer any THREE questions.
(i) Compare and contrast manufacturing on own account and sub contracting.
(ii) Explain in detail the statistical quality control of garments.
(iii) Explain in detail the various factors affecting the pricing policies.
(iv) Explain the pre-production planning in garment industry.
(v) How the standard time is fixed for a job ? Explain the procedure.
(vi) Explain in detail the uses of information technology in apparel industry.
- You can save above sample paper of B.Sc Fashion Designing question paper of Garment Manufacturing 5th Semester by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
- B.Sc Fashion Designing 5th Semester, we have created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
- We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for you examination of B.Sc Fashion Designing – 5th semester, 3rd year.
- Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming examination of B.Sc Fashion Designing.