BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (PHYSICS), YEAR –1
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What are semiconductor devices? What is its usefulness?
- 2. Explain the Intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors.
- 3. What is Photoconduction in semiconductors? Explain.
- 4. Explain the Working of NPN and PNP transistors.
- 5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of C-E configuration?
- 6. Explain the various methods of transistor biasing and stabilization.
- 7. What is Amplifier? What are its types?
- 8. What are Oscillators? What are the principles of oscillation?
- 9. Explain the Condition for self sustained oscillation.
Note: Above B. Sc Physics Sample Paper for 1st Year – Semiconductor Devices has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. It is advisable to go thoroughly textbooks, teacher’s notes according to your syllabus for better preparation for your coming examination.
All the Best for your examination!!!