BA History Sample Paper for OUTLINE HISTORY OF MODERN WORLD (1453 A.D. – 1950 A.D.)
BA History Sample Paper
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BA- ADDITIONAL HISTORY, YEAR- 1
OUTLINE HISTORY OF MODERN WORLD (1453 A.D. – 1950 A.D.)
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Describe the factors responsible for the renaissance in Europe. Explain its results.
Q2. Write a short note on:
(1) State the causes of the reformation.
(2) Causes of Geographical discoveries.
Q3. Discuss the causes and results of the war of American Independence.
Q4. Describe the causes and results of the French Revolution.
Q5. Write history of unification of Italy.
Q6. Describe the history of the unification of Germany.
Q7. State the aims of the League of Nations. Discuss its achievements and failures.
Q8. Describe causes and results of Russian Revolution of 1917 A.D.
- You can save above BA History Sample Paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above Sample paper has been prepared to help BA Economics for first year students.
- The above Sample paper of BA Economics is for OUTLINE HISTORY OF MODERN WORLD (1453 A.D. – 1950 A.D.).
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming BA Examination.