Banking Law & Practice Sample Paper for MBA Banking 3rd Semester
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BANKING),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
BANKING LAW AND PRACTICE
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Explain the role of commercial bank in the economic development of the country.
- 2. State the major functions of central bank of India.
- 3. Explain money market and its components.
- 4. Explain the origin and functions of state bank of India.
- 5. Define banker and customer. Explain the special and general relationships.
- 6. What are the various significant role of fixed deposit receipt?
- 7. Explain the principles of sound lending.
- 8. What is cheque? Explain the precautions to be taken before honoring a cheque.
- 9. Define crossing of cheque. What are the kinds of crossing and explain their significance.