BASIC OF ANESTHESIA IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY- Sample Paper for B.Sc Radio imaging Technology
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, YEAR -3
BASIC OF ANESTHESIA IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Explain Facilities regarding general Anesthesia in the X-ray Department.
Q2. Explain Anesthetic Problems associated with specific technique.
Q3. What is difference between Vascular Studies & Carotid Angiography?
Q4. What is difference between Venography & T and NMR?
Q5. Write short note on Vascular Studies.
Q6. Write short note on T and NMR.
1. You can save above Sample Paper created for STUDY BASIC OF ANAESTHESIA IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY of B. SC. RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY has been created to help students of B.sc third first who are preparing for the exam BASIC OF ANAESTHESIA IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination……………