Free Download BCA Sample Paper for Computer Graphics 5th Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION,
BCA Sample Paper
SEMESTER – V, YEAR-3
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
1. Attempt any five questions
2. All Question Carries Equal Marks
3. Draw diagram and write program wherever required
1 a) What are the applications of computer Graphics?
b) Compare raster scan display System and random raster scan display System.
2 A) Explain the mechanism of Irregular Window Clipping.
b) What do you mean by shearing? Explain Shearing in X direction and Y direction by showing through diagrams.
3 A) What is Cavalier Projection? And what is cabinet projection?
b) What are control points? How the are helpful to maintain the curves?
4 A) What is Raster graphics? Differentiate b/w raster and vector graphics?
b) Explain various display devices.
5 (A) Explain uses of clipping?
(b)List various transformations in two and Three Dimensional Transformations,
6 a) What do you mean by point of projection? And classify various types of
b) What are the various types of curves available?
7 Compare the Digital Differential Analyzer (DDA) and Bresenham line drawing algorithms. What are the advantages of the Bresenham algorithm?
8 Compare regular window clipping with irregular window clipping? What are the advantages of irregular window clipping?
9 Prove that for the Bezier curve with n+1 control points p0, p1, . . . , pn, the derivative at the first control point is n(p1 – p0).
1. You can Save above BCA Sample Paper in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing.
2. Above BCA Sample paper has been created to help students of BCA first semester preparing for the exam of COMPUTER GRAPHICS.
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of BCA , text book questions and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming BCA Exam..