BCA Sample Paper for Internet & Website Management 5th Sem 3rd Year
Bachelor of Computer Application shortly known as BCA is a three year course in IT technology field. This course is done by Science Stream Students after completing the school. BCA course is conducted by various universities all over the world. In the following sample paper of BCA 5th semester 3rd year there are 9 questions out of which you have to solve any 5 question. Below model paper of BCA 3rd year is of 60 marks and each question carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to solve this paper is 3 hours.
INTERNET & WEBSITE MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks
- What is conversion? What are the steps to be followed?
- Write a short note on Computerized MIS.
- What are the advantages of expert system? Explain.
- What are the Limitations of MIS?
- Discuss the role of MIS in Indian Organizations.
- Briefly explain Digital Networks.
- List out the steps required for website management.
- Explain the Inter Organizational Information Systems.
- Write the application of Internet in Website Management.
This sample paper for BCA 3rd year students has been made after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question pattern your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities in your upcoming examination of BCA. We always suggest you for better preparation of your BCA examination; go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note, syllabus and deep knowledge on the topic. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of BCA 3rd year, 5th semester.