Business Economics Sample Paper for BBA 1st Year
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What are the main flows in an economy? What is meant by withdrawals and injection?
- 2. What is demand-pull inflation? Give two causes for it?
- 3. What is barter system? How does money solve the problem of barter r system?
- 4. What are the factors that affect marginal propensity to consume?
- 5. SUPPOSE
- (a ) C = 100+.75Y
- (b) I = 100
- (c) ?I =50
- WORK OUT
- (a) saving function
- (b) ? Y multiplier
- 6. Illustrate graphically the circular flow of income and expenditure in three sector model economy. How is it different from two-sector model?
- 7. What are various measures adopted by the central bank to control inflation
- 8. What is macro economics? Differentiate between micro and macroeconomics.
- 9. Describe three methods of calculating GDP.
- The above sample paper for BBA Business Economics for first semester has been prepared by reviewing few universities question papers. We are not sure that same or similar question will come in your exam of BBA Business Economics. We are just trying to help your by providing the possibilities for your exam of BBA Business Economics Exam.