CCA Sample Paper for Computer Fundamentals- Model Questions for Certifiate in Computer Application
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (CCA),
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short notes on
2. Why there is a need for computer knowledge? What are the Applications of the computer?
3. Discuss the various types of computers? Discuss the importance of Information Technology?
4. Differentiate between the hardware and software of the computer?
5. State the different Input and output devices?
6. State the uses of the personal computer?
7. What is Internet? Write down the –physical and logical structure of internet?
8. Write short notes on
9. Discuss the various uses of computer?
Above Sample paper for CCA (Certificate in Computer Application) you can save in your computer for future use and printing purpose. To do so follow the following steps:
- Select all the question
- Right click on selected region
- Click on copy
- Go to start button > All programs>MS office> MS Word
- A new blank word file will open and then press CTRL + V or again right click and click paste.
- Go to file menu > save > select the destination> click on save button.
We want to ensure you here that we are not sure that the question in your CCA paper will be like above mentioned or similar to that, we are just predicting the possibilities, how the question will come it depends on the university or institution from where your are preparing CCA.
We want to suggest you go through the syllabus of your CCA (Certificate in Computer Application) properly; definitely it will bring you a better result and better confidence.
All the best for your coming CCA examination !!!!!!!!!