COMPUTER SKILL Test Paper for BSC Radio Imaging Technology
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What do you mean by word processing?
- What are the benefits of word processing?
- Write down the short note on mail merge and feature of MS Word with suitable examples.
- Explain what are the different methods of cell referencing in MS-Excel?
- What is the difference between a linear series and a Growth series?
- Write short note on the use of clip Art in MS Word and MS-Power point.
- How can you use spell check in MS-Word?
1. You can save above Sample Paper created for COMPUTER SKILL
of B. SC. RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY has been created to help students of B.sc third first who are preparing for the exam of COMPUTER SKILL
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination……………