DESIGN DECISION PROCESS Sample Papers for B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN 3rd Yea
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN, SEMESTER –V, YEAR-3
DESIGN DECISION PROCESS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt all questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is living room? Prepare a Design for Living Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a living room
- What is Dining Room? Prepare a Design for Dining Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a Dining Room
- What is Bed Room? Prepare a Design for bed Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a bed Room
- What is kitchen? Prepare a Design for kitchen
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a kitchen
- What is Bath Room? Prepare a Design for Bath Room
Note: – The above sample/guess paper of B.Sc. Interior Design has been prepared to help students of B.Sc Interior Design preparing for Design Decision Process. Above sample/guess paper is just an example of a question paper which is likely to come. But we recommend students to go through their syllabus and best prepare themselves.
All the Best