DIGITAL EDITING Sample Paper for B.Sc Graphic & Multimedia
TERM END EXAMINATIONS,
B.SC. GRAPHIC AND MULTIMEDIA, SEMESTER-V, YEAR-3
Sample Paper for B.Sc Graphic & Multimedia
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
Question 1: Define the following (any five)
a). CDR & CDRW
c). Pen drive or Data card
d). RAM & CPU
e). FTP or CCD sensor
Question 2: How the data from computer can be imported to flash card or pen drive. Please write step by step.
Question 3: Describe how to write compact disc and what precautions should be taken while writing the blank disc?
Question 4: Write a brief history of Photography and how it helps in expressing our creativity.
Question 5: Write the short keys for the following tools used in Photoshop
a). History Tool
b). Burn Tool
c). Marquee Tool
d). Move Tool
e). Clone or Stamp tool
Question 6: What is the difference between Stamp tool and healing tool.
Question 6: Discuss about your favorite Advertisement, explaining why you like the layout of the advertisement?
Question 7: Attempt all of the following
1) Control + 0 is used to __________ image size.
2) Clone tool is also known as _________
3) Marquee tool has 3 selection options. (True/False)
4) RGB are primary colors. (True/False)
5) Which is the latest version of Photoshop?
Question8: How to transfer images from Digital camera to computer. Mention the procedure step by step.
Question 9: Attempt any TWO of the following:-
a). What things photographer should take care of while choosing the background? List at least 2-3 things
b). what is role of Shutter Speed in Still Photography?
c). what is Aperture? Explain its role in photography along with its unit.
- You can save above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample Paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample paper has been prepared to help B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia 3rd semester students.
- The above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample paper is for DIGITAL EDITING.
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming B.Sc Graphics & Multimedia examination.