Download COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR Model Test Paper For B.SC. IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B.SC. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
SEMESTER –III, YEAR-2
COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. a. What are the similarities and distinctions between multiprocessor and multicomputer systems? Explain the classification of multiprocessor systems.
b. Differentiate between multivector and SIMD computer.
2. What must an instruction set specify?
3. Define the following terms;
- a. Distributed Memory Multi computer b. COMA Model c. Back Plane Bus System
4. Briefly discuss the basic organization of a micro programmed control unit.
5. What are the different types of ROMs? Discuss.
6. Explain the concept of virtual memory.
7. With the help of a common layout, explain briefly the representation of a floating–point number.
8. The address of a memory location to be accessed is in register R1 and the memory data are to be loaded into register R2. Specify the sequence of operations involved.
1. You can copy and save this COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR sample- guess – model test paper for B.Sc IT ( Information Technology) for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the B.Sc IT ( Information Technology) COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR students of first year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The question mentioned in above sample paper of B.Sc IT ( Information Technology) COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR may come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation Genetics
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.
Good Luck ….