Download Copy Editing Sample Paper for BA/B.Sc Journalism & Mass Communication
Sample Paper for Journalism & Mass Communication
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. A. / B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION),
SEMESTER- III, YEAR-2
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the ‘print’ options available in word, along with their relative advantages.
2. Which feature of Word refers to the overall look of the displayed or printed page? Discuss the various options it offers in brief with examples.
3. What is Mail Merge and should you use this facility?
4. Discuss any two of are most important reasons. Publishing processes that you feel the author’s of view with reasons.
5. What are the limitations of a word processor in performing DTP tasks? Why?
6. What are the components and peripherals of a computer? Discuss each briefly with respect to utility or function.
7. What information and skills should you have in order to be able to work in a Windows environment? Describe each in sequence.
8. Imagine you are to describe the functions of “Auto Text Spike” and “Find and Replace” to a new user. Using the simplest possible terms, explain the two with appropriate examples.
- You can save above B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above Sample paper has been prepared to help B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), for first year first semester students
- The above Sample paper of B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), is for COMMUNICATION PRINCIPLES.
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming BA Examination.