Download DIGITAL ELECTRONICS Model Test Paper B.Sc IT (Information Technology)
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B.SC IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What are Demorgan’s theorems? Write them in equation for. Prepare their truth table to prove their correctness.
- A digital gate has V cc = 5 V. The input current in 3 mA for low output and 1 mA for high output. Find out power dissipation for 50 % duty cycle.
- What is half adder? Draw its circuit.
- What is 9’s complement? How is it different from 10’s complement? Where are they used?
- What is the most important characteristic of Gray code? Prepare a table showing the 4 bit Gray code. Explain the rule for conversion of Binary number to Gray code.
- What is an exclusive OR gate? Draw its symbol and prepare truth table for 2-input exclusive OR gate.
- Explain the principles of LED. Draw a circuit showing LEDs used in 7 segments display.
- When a multiplexer is used as a logic function generator, where are the inputs connected? Explain in detail.
- What is SR latch? Draw its logic circuit using:
- NOR gates
- NAND gates. Also explain its working
1. You can copy and save this DIGITAL ELECTRONICS sample- guess – model test paper for B.Sc IT (Information technology) for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the B.Sc IT (Information technology ) students of first year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The question mentioned in above sample paper of DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, B.Sc IT (Information technology) may come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation Genetics
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.