Download MBA Sample Papers for Disaster Management 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MBA (MBA (DISASTER MANAGEMENT) SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
MBA Sample Paper
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. “Business strategy is a set of decisions and actions resulting in the formulation and implementation of strategies designed to achieve the objectives of an organization.” Discuss
2. What are the features of Strategy? Differentiate strategy from tactic and policy
3. Explain the various levels of business strategy. “Strategic management is not a single, simple action but a series of related decisions and actions.” Discuss
4. What is vision statement of a company? What are the implications of the company’s vision?
5. What is strategic intent? Explain the hierarchy of strategic intent
6. What are the various approaches to business strategy and their contributions? List some benefits of strategic planning.
7. Explain the concept of strategic planning .Why strategic planning is considered as an important process of any organization.
8. What is the nature of environment in which an organization operates and discusses the role of its analysis in strategy formulation?
9. Write short note on:
a. The BCG matrix
- You can save above MBA Sample Paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above MBA Sample paper has been prepared to help MBA 3rd semester student of Disaster Management.
- The above MBA sample paper is for Strategic Management.
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming MBA examination.