Download MBA Sample Papers for STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT)
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. “Business strategy is a set of decisions and actions resulting in the formulation and implementation of strategies designed to achieve the objectives of an organization.” Discuss
2. What are the features of Strategy? Differentiate strategy from tactic and policy
3. Explain the various levels of business strategy. “Strategic management is not a single, simple action but a series of related decisions and actions.” Discuss
4. What is vision statement of a company? What are the implications of the company’s vision?
5. What is strategic intent? Explain the hierarchy of strategic intent
6. What are the various approaches to business strategy and their contributions? List some benefits of strategic planning.
7. Explain the concept of strategic planning .Why strategic planning is considered as an important process of any organization.
8. What is the nature of environment in which an organization operates and discusses the role of its analysis in strategy formulation?
9. Write short note on:
a. The BCG matrix
1. You can copy and save this STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT sample- guess – model test paper for MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT) for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the B.Sc IT ( Information Technology) MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT) students of first year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The questions mentioned in above sample paper of MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT) may come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation Genetics
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.
Good Luck ….