Download MBA Sample Papers of Managerial Economics
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is the meaning of managerial economics? What do you mean by decision Making
- How is Consumption different from demand? Give some examples of exceptional demand curve and classify these commodities.
- What do you understand by “cost efficiency”? Draw a long run cost diagram and explain. Distinguish between historical costs and replacement costs. Why is this distinction useful?
- Identify the competitive and the monopoly elements. Compare and contrast monopolistic competition with perfect competition with reference to adjustments and outcome in terms of equilibrium.
- 5. Define National Income? Write short notes on National Income Accounting and Circular Flow of Income
- Define consumption function? What are the various properties or attributes of it? What are MPC and APC and how do they differ?
- Give a brief account of the elaborations and refinements of the classical theory.
- What is inflation? Explain its economic effects on different people.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of free trade for a developing economy?
1. You can copy and save this MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS MBA Sample Papers for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS, EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, students of first year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The questions mentioned in above sample paper of EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Exe MBA), may come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation of Managerial Economics
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.
Good Luck for Your upcoming exam…..