Download & Read VISUAL PROGRAMMING Sample Guess Paper for BBA IT
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IT),
SEMESTER – V, YEAR-
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Mention the different data types in VB. Give the characteristics of each data types, their purpose and the range?
- What is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)? Explain how VB is an IDE?
- What is form? What are the different properties of form? Explain.
- What do you mean by Event driven Programming? Explain in detail.
- Write an event procedure to check whether the given string is Palindrome or not?
- Explain the different control structures by giving syntax and one suitable example for each: a. For…Next Loop. b.Select Case Statement c. Do While Loop
- Explain the different types of error in VB with suitable examples?
- Write short notes on the following controls: i. Timer ii. Picture box iii.DriveListBox iv. Image v.Frame
- Differentiate the following: i. File & Database ii. Record & Field iii. Table & File iv. Class & Object V.Form Window & Form Layout window
1. You can copy and save this VISUAL PROGRAMMING sample- guess paper for BBA IT ( Information Technology) for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the BBA IT students of fifth semester third year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The question mentioned in above sample paper of BBA IT Visual programming may come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation of Visual Programming Paper.
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.
Wish you all the best for the best preparation and best examination !!!!!!