Download Sample Paper For B.Sc Computer Science PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Third Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN (COMPUTER SCIENCE), SEMESTER-V, YEAR-3
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What are the methods of controlling?
- What is the importance of communication?
- What are the advantages of line organization?
- Examine the sources of recruitment.
- Explain the need for motivation.
- Explain the importance of directing.
- Explain the characteristics of management.
- Explain the importance of planning.
- What are the purposes of an organization?
It is better to copy these sample question paper in Microsoft Word and then you can save in your computer. The above guess/sample paper we have created for B.Sc Computer Science students who are preparing for their Principle of Management Paper which generally they have to study in 5th semester of third year. But depending upon the situation they the syllabus and semester of study may be a little different. But we hope this sample paper for B.Sc Computer Science of Principle of Management is going to help you a little.
Note: – The above sample-guess paper prepared for B.Sc Computer Science – Principle of Management doesn’t ensure you that the same questions will come in you examination. A similar or a little bit same question can be expected. So it is better to prepare thoroughly your syllabus from the text book.
Wish You all the best for the exam.