Download Sample Guess Paper For MATHEMATICS FOR TELECOMMUNICATION-I B.Sc Computer Science
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
MATHEMATICS FOR TELECOMMUNICATION-I
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
Use of non-programmable scientific calculator is allowed.
- Discuss properties of matrices and determinants
- Minimize f(x, y) = 2 (x + y)2 + 2 (x2 + y2).
- In a bolt factory machines A, B, C manufacture respectively 25%, 35% and 40% of the total bolt of their output 5, 4 and 2 per cent are respectively defective bolts. A bolt is drawn at random from the product. Explain the relationship between probability and PDF.
- Explain the Importance of Baye’s theorem.
- What do 70n mean by probability?
- Show that
- Find the probability distribution of the number of doublets in four throw of a pair of dice.
- Find the equation of a straight line passing through (4, 5) and cutting an intercept equal to 3 units on x-axis.
It is better to copy these sample question paper in Microsoft Word and then you can save in your computer. The above guess/sample paper we have created for B.Sc Computer Science students who are preparing for their MATHEMATICS FOR TELECOMMUNICATION-I which generally they have to study in 5th semester of third year. But depending upon the situation they the syllabus and semester of study may be a little different. But we hope this sample paper for B.Sc Computer Science of Principle of Management is going to help you a little.
Note: – The above sample-guess paper prepared for B.Sc Computer Science – MATHEMATICS FOR TELECOMMUNICATION-I doesn’t ensure you that the same questions will come in you examination. A similar or a little bit same question can be expected. So it is better to prepare thoroughly your syllabus from the text book.
Wish You all the best for the exam.