Download Sample Paper for B.Sc Graphics & Multimedia 1st Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B.SC IN GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA, SEMESTER/YEAR – I
DESIGN FOR PRINT MEDIA
Duration -3 Hrs Max Marks: 60
1. Attempt all the questions
2. Each question carries equal marks.
1. Write short notes on any FOUR of the following: –
a. Primary colors
b. Make up
d. Letter press
f. Color harmony
2. Write short notes on any FOUR of the following:
b. White space
d. Photo cropping
f. Info graphics
3. Write a brief note on elements of design.
4. What do you mean by Pre-Press production?
5. Give a brief note on various graphic file formats.
6. “Design is thinking made visual.”- Express you views on this statement
7. What are the elements of magazine design?
8. Distinguish between online editing from off line editing
9. Attempt any TWO of the following: –
a. Define Compressor, Frame Rate, and Pixel Aspect Ratio
b. Explain the significance of colour theory in designing.
c. A new drinks company has been set up to manufacture a soft drink called ‘Cool’. This product is aimed at teenagers. Produce two rough ideas for a logo, to be printed on the bottle label.
- You can save above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample Paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample paper has been prepared to help B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia 1st semester students.
- The above B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia Sample paper is for design for print media.
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming B.Sc Graphics & Multimedia examination.