Download Sample Paper for B.Sc Physics Third Year ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (PHYSICS), YEAR-3
ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS
Duration: 3 Hrs. M.M.: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks
- Give construction and working of He-Ne laser
- Give the Summer field modification of Bohr atom model
- Explain the four types of nuclear forces.
- Discus the application of laser in different fields.
- Write a gammon’s theory of Alpha decay
- Explain the Nuclear stability and the forces between nucleons?
- What do you mean by nuclear? Explain in detail the various models of nuclear.
- Explain the failure of Rutherford’s atomic model and important postulates of Bohr atomic model
- Give the neutrino theory of beta decay.
Note:– This guess/sample paper we have created to just help the students of B.Sc Physics preparing for ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS. In the Examination we are not sure that the question will be same or a little different or similar. So we request you to prepare for the exam thoroughly.