Download Sample Paper for MA Physical Education 1st Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF ARTS (PHYSICAL EDUCATION), YEAR – 1
OFFICIATING & COACHING
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. List and explain the measures of improving the standards of officiating.
- 2. Discuss psychology of competition and coaching and factors effecting sports performance.
- 3. What are the relations of official with management, players, coaches and spectators?
- 4. Define warming up, cooling down and their physiological treads.
- 5. Describe the duties of officials in general-pre, during and post game duties.
- 6. Explain score sheet of different games and all athletic events.
- 7. Explain the qualities, qualifications and responsibilities of a coach.
- 8. a. Discuss the importance & principles of officiating.
- b. Define periodization and its types.
- 9. What do you understand by doping and its effect on performance?