Download Sample Paper of Atomic & Nuclear Physics for B.Sc 3rd Year
Sample Paper of Atomic & Nuclear Physics for B.Sc 3rd Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (PCB), YEAR-3
ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS
Duration: 3 Hrs. M.M.: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks
1. What do you mean by nuclear? Explain in detail the various models of nuclear.
2. Explain the failure of Rutherford’s atomic model and important postulates of Bohr atomic model
3. Give the neutrino theory of beta decay
4. Give construction and working of He-Ne laser
5. Give the Summerfield modification of Bohr atom model
6. Explain the four types of nuclear forces.
7. Discus the application of laser in different fields.
8. Write a gammon’s theory of Alpha decay
9. Explain the Nuclear stability and the forces between nucleons?
1. You can save above Atomic & Nuclear Physics Sample Paper of B.Sc (PCB) General in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B.Sc (PCB)l has been created to help students of B.sc third year who are preparing for the exam of Atomic & Nuclear Physics.
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B.Sc of your stream, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination !!!!!!!!!!!!!