EXE MBA Human Resource 1st year Sample Paper for Management of Training & Development
EXECUTIVE MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE), SEMESTER – II, YEAR-1
MANAGEMENT OF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
(i) Attempt any FIVE questions
(ii) Marks carried by the questions are shown against it
- It is said that “Training Function has not received due Attention and Importance” in India. Do you agree? To improve the scenario what in your opinion are the initiatives that could be taken by HRD/ training professionals.
- What is the difference between Training and development? Give examples for both for the position of Asst. Manager Marketing in an organization.
- How can training needs for organizational change be assessed? How can we evaluate the effectiveness of various methods for this?
- What are the characteristics of a professional trainer? What type of skills is needed for effective use of modern training methods?
5. What benefits will the employees reap by being a part of a particular training program in the organization?
- Write short notes on:
- Evaluation of the training effectiveness?
- Role of training in managing cultural diversity
- How does ‘training objectives’, subject areas’ and ‘entry behavior of trainees’ effect the selection of teaching and training methods? Explain with suitable examples.
- How can outside part-time resources be integrated in the program? Substantiate the answer with examples
- If you are asked to conduct a Team Building Program for a Department harassed by inter personal and inter group conflict, what will be your strategy to design an appropriate training program? How will you proceed and what training techniques will you use?
Note: Above sample paper of EXE MBA Human Resource 1st year has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!!