EXE MBA Operations Management 1st year Sample Paper for Project Management
EXECUTIVE MBA (OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT) SEMESTER-II, YEAR-1
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60Note: – Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is project management? What are the various activities involved in Project Management?
2. Why is planning important for project? What are the various steps in the planning process?
3. What is project monitoring? Explain it with the help of a flowchart.
4. What is a review process? What is the key for successful review?
5. What are techniques and tools available for Project Management?
6. Explain the following terms (any two):-
- i. PERT chart
- ii. CPM3.
- iii. Network diagram
- 7. What are the typical problems in project control? Suggest simple ways to minimize, (if not eliminate these problems).
- 8. What is a project schedule? What are different components which are kept in mind while scheduling the project?
- 9. Differentiate between cost estimate and a budget. What elements are common to both?
Note: Above sample paper of EXE MBA Material Management 1st year has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination. All the Best!!!