EXE MBA Retail Management 2nd year Sample Paper for Logistics & Retail Information
EXECUTIVE MBA (RETAIL MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – II, YEAR-2
LOGISTICS & RETAIL INFORMATION
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- How to improve supply chain posture?
- Discuss the impact of power on supply chain management. What factors appear to be important determinants of supply chain success?
- Describe the five modes of transportation, identifying the most significant characteristics of each. What is the basic concept behind inter-modal movement?
- Why freight of all kinds (FAK) rates important to an enterprise engaged in delivery of a broad product line to customer?
- Discuss and illustrate the economic justification for establishing a warehousing. What is logic for considering a warehouse a “necessary evil”?
- Explain how an efficient supply chain system can increase a retailer’s level of product availability and decrease its inventory investment
- Define the term logistics, with suitable example and the importance Logistics in today’s business life.
- What do you understand by Trade-off Analysis? Explain the various techniques used to do the same. Also explain the importance of trade-off analysis.
- How does the “quest for quality” affect logistical operations? Do concepts such as “total quality” have relevancy when applied to logistics?
- Describe some of the ways in which service providers have increased efficiency.
Note: Above sample paper of EXE MBA Retail Management 2nd year has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!