FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSIOLOGY Sample Paper for B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY for First Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSIOLOGY
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Explain the mechanism of action potential generation
2. Explain the origin & various function of leucocytes.
3. Explain the following
c. Blood group
d. Pulmonary arterole & venule.
4. Methods of identification of Blood Groups & Explain the blood transfusion scheme.
5. Explain about carbon monoxide poisoning..
6. Difference between natural & acquired immunity
7. Write down the composition of Gastric juice
8. What are the major parts of stomach?
1.You can save above Sample Paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY has been created to help students of B.sc third first who are preparing for the exam of FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSIOLOGY.
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY of your stream, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination……………