How to Remember and Write Trigonomery Tables If You Know One
In previous lessons we learned to find the trigonometric ratios like Sine, Cos, Tan etc of 0 degree, 30 degree, 45 degree, 60 degree & 90 degree.
Now we are summarizing this ratios in a single table in this lesson!
This is really a wonderful trick to remember all the trigonometry table & write them too.
If you know one trigonometric table either of Sin or Cos then you can easily learn and memorize all the trigonometric ratios Sine, Cos, Tan, Cot. Cosec & Sec for all different angles like
0 degree, 30 degree,45 degree,60 degree & 90 degree.
So make ready your notebook and pen to learn a very smart trick to write all the trigonometry table from 0 to 90 degree.
Get Excited ! Lets begin !
Okay ! So how was it?
How to write – remember trigonometry table ?
1. First make the tables as shown in video or picture below!
2. Write all the ratios of Sin in the table from 0 degree to 90 degree.
3. In the table of Cos – write in opposite order of Sine means in the place of Cos 0 put the value of Sin 90, in Cos 30 put Sin60 like this…
4. In the table of Tan – write the ratios of Sin’ s table and Cos’s table.
5. In the table of Cosec – write the reciprocal value of Sine Table.
6. In the table of Sec – write the reciprocal values of Cos Table.
7. In the table of Cot – write the reciprocal values of Tan Table.
Hey ! That’s it . You learned the trigonometry table. Now we are able to do some numerical I mean some problems related to trigonometry tables.
So in our next lesson we are going to solve few problems related to trigonometry tables.