Implicit Differentiation 2 – How to Find Derivative of Implicit Function
This is another tutorial for Implicit Differentiation. In this video I have find the derivative of a implicit function. Derivative of a Implicit function simply means finding derivative of a implicit function. Implicit function are something like mixed type of function both in the in the form of X & y mixed like X^2 + y^2 + 9 xy = 45 etc. And the process of finding derivative of such implicit function is called implicit differentiation.
To Find the derivative of such implicit function following 2 steps we use:
1. First Write The given Equation as given in the question.
2. Differentiate both sides with respect to X
3. Collect all dy/dx term in left hand side & send other terms without dy/dx into right hand sides.
4. Take dy/dx common from all terms
5. Send all other terms into another side leaving only dy/dx in left hand sides
6. your derivative of the given implicit function is in right hand side.
I hope this Implicit differentiation tutorial helped you a little please feel free to comment below this video.