Integrated MBA Sample Paper Business Economics 2nd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
INTEGRATED MBA (BBA+MBA)
SEMESTER – II, YEAR-1
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What is macro economics? Differentiate between micro and macroeconomics.
- 2. Describe three methods of calculating GDP.
- 3. What are the main flows in an economy? What is meant by withdrawals and injection?
- 4. What is demand-pull inflation? Give two causes for it?
- 5. What is barter system? How does money solve the problem of barter r system?
- 6. What are the factors that affect marginal propensity to consume?
- 7. SUPPOSE
(a ) C = 100+.75Y
(b) I = 100
(c) ?I =50
(a) saving function
(b) ? Y Multiplier
- 8. Illustrate graphically the circular flow of income and expenditure in three sector model economy. How is it different from two-sector model?
- 9. What are various measures adopted by the central bank to control inflation
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for 2nd Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA in Business Economics 2nd Semester students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam………..