Integrated MBA Sample Paper for Research Methodology 4th Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
INTEGRATED MBA (BBA+MBA), SEMESTER-IV, YEAR 2
INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Define sampling and different methods of sampling?
- Define hypothesis. What are the types of hypothesis? Distinguish between type1Error and types II error?
- What are the items in a research report and the types of reports?
- Define chi square distribution, student’s t distribution, F distribution?
- What is Secondary data? What is the internal and external source of secondary data?
- What are the types of report? Explain them in brief?
- Define ANOVA and explain the following with an example: (a) factor (b) treatment and (c) replication.
- Write the meaning and significance of research design?
- The arrival rate of the vehicles arriving at a toll gate follow Poisson distribution with a mean arrival rate of 50 vehicles per hour. Find the probability that
a) No vehicles will arrive in one hour.
b) Exactly 40 vehicles will arrive in one hour; and at most 5 vehicles will arrive in 1 hr
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA Research Methodology 4th Semester students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam…………