M.A English Sample Paper for 2nd year for American Literature
MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH), YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the literary style of the puritans?
2. Bring out the irony in the lines: Good feces make good neighbours: from Roberts Frosts poem Mending Wall?
3. Describe the narrative structure in Huckleberry Finn?
4. Analyze the rise and development of revolutionary prose in America?
5. Write a relationship between Man and nature in Faulkers short story The Bear?
6. Write an essay on the growth and development of American literature?
7. Critically examine the Blest Eye as a protest against white dominance?
8. Attempt a critical appreciation of the poem The Emperor of the ice cream?
9. Examine the charge of immorality against the poetry of Walt Whitman?
Note: Above M.A English Sample Paper for 2nd year for American Literature has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.