M.A Geography Sample Paper for 2nd year for Historical Geography of India
MASTER OF ARTS (GEOGRAPHY), YEAR-2
HISTORICAL GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Write in brief medieval India around 1600 AD?
- 2. Write a short note on the Forest and trade routes?
- 3. Critically explain evaluation of methodologies and approaches in historical geography?
- 4. Give an overview of European contribution to historical geography?
- 5. Explain the trends of urbanization in the world?
- 6. Briefly explain the origins and evaluation of the cultural landscape ofIndia from prehistoric times to the present?
- 7. Give a brief account of the Hindu centers of pilgrimage?
- 8. Discuss the Physical factors influencing the development of transport system?
- 9. Write short note on-:
Territorial political divisions
Geography of Pureness with reference to 750 AD
Note: Above M.A Geography Sample Paper for 2nd year for Historical Geography of India has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.