M.A History Sample Paper for 2nd year for History of Modern England
MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY), YEAR – 2
HISTORY OF MODERN ENGLAND
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Define:
- a. Puritanism.
- b. The East India Company.
- c. The Coffee – houses.
- d. The Restoration Drama
- 2. Discuss the social and religious causes and effects of the Reformation.
- 3. Elaborate Means of Transport and Communication.
- 4. Verify Education in the Victorian England.
- 5. Explain Social life in Elizabethan England.
- 6. Write a short note on: The growth of drama and the Elizabethan theater.
- 7. Explain the Industrial Revolution in England.
- 8. Write a short note on:
- The French Revolution.
- The Humanitarian Movements.
- 9. Discuss the growth of technological factors in modern England and discuss its scope.
- Note: Above M.A History Sample Paper for 2nd year for History of Modern England has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.