M.A Journalism & Mass Communication Sample Paper for 1st year for Media Evaluation & Trends
MA JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION, SEMESTER-II, YEAR – I
MEDIA EVALUATION & TRENDS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Briefly describe the role of PTI & UNI.
- 2. What are the principles of photography? Discuss the composition of photography.
- 3. How many types of lenses are used in cameras explain. How many types of film are used in cameras?
- 4. What are different types of photography? How photographer is manual developed?
- 5. Explain the concept of journalism. What are various functions of journalism?
- 6. Define news. What qualities should the news have? Differentiate news and information.
- 7. How does news media function? How many modes do the daily journalism has? Explain each.
- 8. Write short notes on (Any two)
(a) Social photography
(b) Photography for advertising
(c) Qualities essential for photojournalism.
Note: Above M.A Journalism & Mass Communication Sample Paper for 1st year for Media Evaluation & Trends has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!