M.A Physical Education for 1st year Health Education & First Aid
MASTER OF ARTS (PHYSICAL EDUCATION), YEAR – 1
ELECTIVE-3:-HEALTH EDUCATION AND FIRST AID
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Describe the Prevention of any two Communicable Diseases.
- Write a detailed note on Sex Education need and organization at School Level.
- Write a detailed note on Role of Health Education in Family Welfare Programmer.
- Explain the Meaning & Definition of Health. Write about Spectrum of Health.
- What is the Meaning of Health Education? Explain the Objective & Scope of Health Education.
- What do you mean by Communicable Diseases? Explain its various types.
- What do you mean by Health Instructions and Health Education Program? Importance of Health Instructions and Health Education for Physical Education Teacher.
- Explain the Health Hygiene & Personal Hygiene. Give Detail Factors that Influence Personal Hygiene.
- What do you understand by School Health Services? Explain the Objectives and Aspects of School Health Services.
Note: Above M.A Physical Education for 1st year Health Education & First Aid has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!