M.A Political Science Sample Paper for 2nd year for International Relations
MASTER OF ARTS (POLITICAL SCIENCE), YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What are the basic assumptions underlying the Realist Approach to International Relations? Is the neo-realist approach suitable for analyzing International Relations after the Cold War?
2. Critically examine the post-positivist approach to International Relations.
3. Examine the North-South Divide in the context of the global environmental crisis.
4. Briefly explain some theories of Regionalism.
5. Examine the prospects of South-South cooperation in the contemporary economic
6. Explain the concept of self-determination and critically examine its application to multi-ethnic societies.
7. Trace the evolution of the Non-Proliferation policy bringing out the main features of the non-proliferation regime.
8. Discuss the impact of science and technology on International Politics.
9. Analyse the role of international non-governmental organizations in the contemporary global order
10. Explain the concept of justice in International Relations.
Note: Above M.A Political Science Sample Paper for 2nd year for International Relations has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!