M.Sc Computer Science Sample Paper for 2nd year Programming in Java
MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, SEMESTER- IV, YEAR-2
PROGRAMMING IN JAVA
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
- 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
- 2. Each question carries equal marks
1. Explain the importance and limitations of Java Language.
2 Differentiate the Following
i) Classes and Objects
ii) Abstraction and Polymorphism
3. What is Java Media Frame? Differentiate between Exceptions, Errors and Routine Exceptions.
4. What are advantages of java over c++ in a client-server environment? Elaborate?
5. What is Inheritance? What is importance of inheritance as an OOPS concept? Is multi-inheritance is possible in java, if yes how? Explain with suitable code?
6. Explain the various Built in Data types and Operators available in Java.
7. What is Multithreading? How you van set the priority of a Thread, explain with an example.
8. What are various Driver-types available in JDBC? Explain in detail how to make connection to a database available in MS-ACCESS?
9. How Applets and Applications are different? Discuss the method of draw Character and Strings.
Note: Above M.Sc Computer Science Sample Paper for 2nd year Programming in Java has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.