M.Sc IT Sample Paper for 2nd year Unified Modeling Language
MASTER OF SCIENCE (IT), SEMESTER- IV, YEAR-2
UNIFIED MODELING LANGUAGE
Duration -3 Hrs Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any five questions.
2. All question carry equal marks.
- 1. (a) What type of relationship is used to always use another use case and what type of relationship is used to occasionally use another use case?
- 2. Explain with the help of diagram the use of inheritance in OOD?
- 3. Model an activity diagram for the use of a driver starting a car.
- 4. Explain
- a. Why do we model class diagrams?
- b. What are the two main components of class? Explain both.
- c. What other UML diagrams do we use to model class diagrams from?
- 5. (a) What is the difference between association roles and links?
(b) What are the steps required to create a collaboration diagram?
- 6. (a) What is the difference between ordered and sorted constraints?
(b) What is the purpose of using discriminators?
- 7. Model a class diagram to show the association of a monster scaring a child.
- 8. What is UML? Explain the Unified Modelling process.
- 9. What are CASE diagrams? Explain all major components of CASE diagram?
Note: Above M.Sc IT Sample Paper for 2nd year Unified Modeling Language has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.