M.Sc Microbiology Sample Paper for Molecular Technology 2nd Semester
M. SC. MICROBIOLOGY, SEMESTER-II, YEAR -1
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Write different theories of ATP formation?
- 2. Describe electron transport chain in photosynthetic bacteria.
- 3. Write short note on –
a) Carbon di-oxide fixation pathway
b) Mechanism of oxygen toxicity
- 4. Explain fluid mosaic model of membrane with diagram.
- 5. What is proton motive force? Explain
- 6. What is difference between bacterial aerobic and anaerobic respiration? Explain
- 7. Discuss different stages of sporulation .
- 8. What are different permeases in E.coli? Describe with example.
- 9. What is molecular immunology? Explain with examples.
Note : Above sample paper for molecular technology of M.Sc microbiology, we have created after reviewing few universities sample papers. Your university may or may not have the similar question pattern. We are just trying to help you by the possible questions that may appear in your examination of molecular technology of M.Sc Microbiology. We suggest you to go thoroughly with the text book, syllabus and your teachers note.