M.Sc Sample of Zoology for INVERTEBRATES – STRUCTURE & FUNCTION
M.Sc Sample for Zoology
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
M. SC. ZOOLOGY, YEAR –1
INVERTEBRATES – STRUCTURE & FUNCTION
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the general organization of Rhyncocephalia and its affinities.
2. Give a detail account of classification, distribution and affinities of Metatheria.
3. Write essays on origin of Tetrapoda.
4. Give an account of Ammocoeta lana. Discuss its phylogenetice.
5. Describe the process of filter feeding mechanism in protochordata.
6. Classify Actinopterygii up t6o order.
7. Write in detail the palates of birds and their use in classification.
8. Write essays on dentition in Mammals.
9. What are invertebrates? What is its significance?
Keep in Mind:
- It is better to save the above MSC Zoology sample paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above sample paper for M.Sc Zoology is just a prediction paper, we do not ensure you that same or similar question will appear in your M.Sc Zoology examination INVERTEBRATES – STRUCTURE & FUNCTION Paper.
- It is better to go thoroughly with the syllabus of INVERTEBRATES – STRUCTURE & FUNCTION for better marks taking this sample paper as a reference.