M.Sc Yoga Health & Education Sample Paper of Second Year
MASTER OF SCIENCE (YOGA HEALTH AND EDUCATION),
SEMESTER-III, YEAR –2
SHARIR VIVECHAN, AYURVED & SANSKRITI KA ADHAA
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Explain the blood supply of stomach?
- 2. What is the importance of fast in theoraphy.
- 3. Explain in details natural Theoraphy.
- 4. Explain in details water Theoraphy.
- 5. What do you mean by Vashap bath?
- 6. Explain three stages of meditation:-
- I) meditation by mantra.
- II) meditation by breath
- III) meditation by Stabilityss
- IV) meditation by Human Body
- V) meditation by awakeness.
• Above sample paper of M.Sc Yoga Health & Education has been created after reviewing few universities question papers. We are not sure whether your university has the same or different question pattern. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with your text books, teachers note & syllabus.
• Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of M.Sc Yoga Health & Education.